Chez Lynne

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Worst. 10K. Ever.


Wayland 10K Posted by Picasa

As I mentioned I did A LOT of running this summer to train for my half-marathon (pictures of that to come soon). This is a race I ran with my sister and brother-in-law (old running pros) in their town. I ran by best pace ever this race (10K in 1 hour and 5 minutes) but it was because I knew I was dead last and I was trying to bust ass to the finish line the entire time. My finish time would have been better but I got confused and lost a couple times-not because it was a confusing course but because I was delerious with fatigue. It was horrible.


So that was my summer in a nut shell. The rest was pretty uneventful. I worked on my thesis, started teaching again in August, and ran my half-marathon in Spetember.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger hot babe said…

    I think delerious with fatigue is an official symptom of bird flu. Be careful.

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    Can't wait to hear about the half-marathon!

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger lynne said…

    Oh the half-marathon was horrible! I would go into detail now but I feel it really needs pictures to illistrate it...I have having film left on the camera!! I have to get a digital!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home