Chez Lynne

Sunday, October 22, 2006

What I Did on My Summer Vacation


Twilight 8K Posted by Picasa

It's about friggin' time! This is my attempt to get back into my beloved blogging world. This title is a little late but oh well.

One of the main things I did this summer (other than teach and work on my thesis papers) was run. I ran a lot in an attempt to train for a half-marathon. This is one of the first races of the summer that I participated in. It was actually fun despite the horrible heat. I ran it with my friend, Diane and it was a blast. And we finished! and survived!!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger hot babe said…

    Praise be JESUS!!! Yes, this is the very type of moment that all caps are necessary because you finally- FINALLY- have new posts!!!

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Colleen said…

    Hi Lynne! Sounds like you had a wonderful summer. I'm totally jealous for these reasons:

    1) You ran a marathon and I still cannot manage 3 miles.

    2) You got to visit a ghost town

    3) You get to teach. Because I used to be a really good teacher. But the whole lack of a 4 year degree interferred with 17 year experience thing.

    Oh well. Hope all is well with you! Take care. - C

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    Yay Lynne!

    I'm so glad you are blogging again. The running sounds awesome. I really admire your training determination and look at that cute picture.

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger lynne said…

    Thanks for all the kudos on the running everyone! I'm actually suprised I'm still doing it...but I'm still going strong.

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger hot babe said…

    Okay, now you have to keep the posts coming- even if only on a semi-regular basis. I need me a Lynne fix.

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Kiddo78 said…

    I see you're on a blog vacation too. I'm kinda done with mine, I think. Kinda. Hope all is well!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home