Chez Lynne

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Mackinac Island


Mom's B-Day Posted by Picasa

I also drove to Michigan for my Mom's birthday in August. I hadn't been home in a while so it was a nice drive and a fun time. Except for the fact that my mom now has birds...noisy birds...that woke me up at 5 AM every friggin' morning with their cheerful chirping. Stupid Birds.

Luckily we spent the rest of the week at Mackinac Island-my Mom's favortie place on earth. It's this Island near the Mackinac Bridge that has banned all motor vehicles. So it's super quaint and we stayed at a cute bed and breakfast and rode bikes and ate tons of ice cream. I also ran around the Island as part of my training (8 miles). This picture was taken a couple hours after. My mom and sister are actually holding me up but the pic still turned out nice.

After this I travelled to SW Michigan to my sister's house...to run some more.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger hot babe said…

    You ran while on vacation? You're sick.

    But you look fabulous! I can really tell with you standing next to your sister.

    Part of me hates you for that.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger lynne said…

    This will make you hate me even more...since January...I've run 582 miles. I think I have a problem...

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger hot babe said…

    582 MILES????????

    I... I... I'm speachless.

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger lynne said…

    hideous, isn't it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home