Chez Lynne

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

5 days and I still don't look like Jessica Simpson

So I've finally succomb to all the celebrity endorsments and commercials on televesion and purchsed a trial sample of Proactive-that skin cleaning stuff. I've always had a love/hate relationship with my skin...when it looks good-it looks good. But most of the time it's ruddy and I'm forever breaking out. So, I thought, hey, if it works for P-diddy, Vanessa Williams, Jessica Simpson, and all those poor people with severe acne that it should work for me right?

Well, I don't think I'll be added to the list of success stories. First, even though it did seem to clear up my skin slightly after the first couple uses, it dried out my skin, A LOT, and made it really tight and itchy. So, I decided I would only use it a couple times a week. Well, I tried to use it again on Sunday and it burned so bad that I had to wash it off. Alas, I guess I wasn't meant to look like Jessica Simpson.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger hot babe said…

    Sensitive skin sucks. I hope you're returning it to get your 100% money back guarantee. P Diddy or Puffy or Puff Daddy or Sean Combs or whatever the hell his name is says you get a refund.

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Only use the cleanser, don't use the other 2 parts (toner and lotion). They will irritate your skin, all 3 are quite strong, but if you get int he habit of using the cleanser once a day in the am and some other mild cleanser at night, you will see results. Give it a few weeks too. *theskinpsychologist

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger lynne said…

    Thanks Anonymous! I'll try it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home