Chez Lynne

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tag-I'm it

I've been tagged by AB and Stacy so I guess I'd better get crackin'.

The rules are, once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 6 weird things/habits about yourself. In the end you need to list 6 other people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment saying "You've been tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Here we go:

1. My OCD tendencies rear their ugly head at night. Before I go to bed I have to check the door lock at least twice, the stove, and all the burners, and then I usally make Zak go check them again anyways just to be sure. We've never left the door unlocked and the stove was left on only once for about an hour but for some reason I think each night is going to be the night that the crazy neighbor across the hall comes into our apartment to torture us and it will only end when he switches on a light and the apartment explodes from one of the burners being left on.

2. I have an extremely loud laugh and it only gets louder when I'm nervous. We went to a party the other night and I was insane with the laughing. I'm pretty sure I got some weird/dirty looks but I just can't help it.

3. I like to set my radio stations according to specific numerical codes that, for the most part, only I can understnd. For example, 101.1 is the #1 setting on my radio and 95.5 is set at, of course #5 but 107.3 is actually set at #2 because if you add 1+7+3=11 and 1+1=2 and 106.7 is set at #3 because 6+7=13 and 1+3=4 and then you minus the 1 and it's 3...yeah, crazy weird...I know. There's a movie loosely based on me,you know...it's called "A Beautiful Mind". I say loosely because I'm not smart like the main character but everything else is pretty close.

4. I like to set my groceries in catogories when I place them on the conveyor belt to get scaned. Such as all frozen food together, all boxes together, all produce together. I say it's to be nice to the cashier bagging my goods (ha! bagging my goods-I'm naughty) but really it's because I'm weird. And I'm starting to think my OCD is rearing it's ungly head other than at night...

5. I don't think I can live without cable anymore. I've been without it for the the majority of my life but recently I've become addicted to watching reruns of my old favortie tv shows. I follow The Gilmore Girls, the X-files, and Little House on the Prairie on a regular basis even though I've seen all the episodes about a million times already.

6. Okay, last one. Gotta make this a good one...I don't know how to walk in heels. Well, walk in heels and not look like a total idiot that's struggling to walk in heels. It's too bad because I've recently bought a couple pairs of really cute shows with heels but I rarely wear them because I hate wobbling around like a newborn fawn.

7. I decided to add an extra one for shits and giggles: my closet is color coded. Is that strange or do other people do this too? I got the idea the first time I went to Europe and all the cute boutiques were seperated into colors.

I tag anyone who wants to copy this...sorry, suddenly got distracted...must go organize shoes in planetary alignment...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger hot babe said…

    I can mildly relate to the double checking of things because I always have to make sure the door is locked even though I lock it as soon as I walk into the apt.

    And my laugh is really loud. I can't help it.

    Your radio preset system scares me a little.

    I could never live without cable. I could lose the heat & still pay my cable bill.

    I think walking in heels is easy once you find the right kind of heels. Have you tried the little kitten heels? I doubted them at first, but since the little heel of the shoe comes under the heel of my foot, that allows me to bear some of my weight on my heels & not all on the balls of my feet. Much more comfy & easy to walk in. Oh & they're usually lower- always a plus.

    And I once knew a girl who color coded her closet. She was the most anal person I knew. I tried it once because it looked so cool, but I couldn't keep it up since I'm the laziest person I know. It was too much work to put things back into a certain spot. It's hard enough to just put it on a hanger at all. Not that I think you're anal. Trust me, you're so much more fun than she ever was. She's nuts.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

    I do or relate to all of these things...I am not kidding...o.k. the radio presets I don't do but not because I think it is odd,I just have never thought of it...thanks Lynne:)

    I just got your e-mail, the weekend was great,and followed the same *see stacy choke back tears* goodbye formula. You do know I had to think of funny things as I said goodbye to you so I would not cry... I really hope we can all get together...if my pants can handle it...I ate like I crazed person this weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home