Chez Lynne

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Car Troubles-Now Over


zoom,zoom,zoom Posted by Picasa

After all my complaining about my recent car troubles I wanted to let you all know that they are officially over. Zak and I got a new car! We're still in panic mode from spending such a big chunk of our budget but it's worth it...especially since this means we won't be spending the big chunk on fixing a crappy car but instead put it towards a new shiny one.

It's also our first new car...ever. Our parents never bought new cars either so it's kind of weird. After tons of arguments and weeks of searching and test driving and having to beat over zealous salespeople off with sticks we decided to go with a black Mazda3. It gets great gas milleage and has a nice warranty. Which means no more car blog posts for about 4 years. Whew!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger hot babe said…

    So pretty! If I were in DC right now, I'd ask to just hangout in your car because I love the new car smell, which I'm told is actually toxic since it's from the chemicals they treat everything with. But I don't care. I need me my new car smell.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Christine said…

    So pretty! Yay for good gas mileage and a car that works!

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

    oh it is pretty...you have a car that culd be described as sleek...something my hyundi accent would never be

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger hot babe said…

    Okay, get back on the blogging bandwagon lady. I miss you!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Evil Klown said…

    I just found your blog from planetdan. I like it so far. I don't know if you've ever had a black car before but I have had only one. They look great when clean but too hard to keep clean. I'm guessing this will be your last black car. Anyway -- keep up the interesting blog and good luck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home