Chez Lynne

Friday, February 24, 2006

Brokeback Mountain +++++

I finally saw Brokeback Mountain and I have to say I enjoyed it. It was really sad though, which is usually not my kind of movie.

Now I really don't know what to vote for in my usual Oscar competition with my sister and her husband. Normally there's one movie that I totally love over all the rest but not this year. And now I cna't even fall back on voting for the cutest. Do I vote for the eye cnady of Heath Leger and Jake Gyllenhall? Or my new celebrity crush Eric Bana?

3 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger hot babe said…

    That's a toughie. I'd say go for the double your pleasure, double your fun of Heath & Jake because 2 hotties are always better than one.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger lynne said…

    I don't know...I think Eric Bana (aka my boyfriend) might be worth two...

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    Yay, you liked Brokeback Mountain. I haven't seen Eric Bana since the Hulk so I'm totally in Heath and Jake's camp.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home